Financial Help & Crisis Relief
- Alternatives to Violence Project – A network of independent not-for-profit grass-roots volunteer groups offering experiential workshops on creative conflict transformation in prisons, schools, and the wider community.
- Hutt St Centre – Provides services to the homeless and vulnerable such as meals, showers, a day centre and more. 258 Hutt St, Adelaide.
- Kids Help Line is Australia’s only free, confidential and anonymous, 24-hour telephone and online counselling service specifically for young people aged between five and 18.
- Office of the Guardian for Children and Young People information, discussion and the Office’s publications on issues affecting children and young people in care.
- Salvation Army South Australia
- St Vincent de Paul Society – SA branch of the Christian support organisation.
- UnitingCare Wesley Adelaide – Previously known as Adelaide Central Mission.
- White Wreath Association Inc TM Action Against Suicide -
Created to bring to the attention of the Australian public, the increasing number of people who commit suicide in Australia every year. The White Wreath Association was founded in 1999 by Fanita, the mother of a suicide victim. The association will continue to speak out until changes are made. The White Wreath Association is non-political, non-denominational, anti-discriminatory. Suicide affects all walks of life, all cultures and all ages.