Alcohol, Drugs, and Gambling – Information and Rehabilitation
- Aboriginal Drug & Alcohol Council (SA) Inc
- Australian Drug Information Network links to an extensive range of information about alcohol and other drugs.
- Drug & Alcohol Services South Australia – offers a range of prevention, treatment, information, education and community-based services.
- Drug Arm
- Family Drug Support was formed after its founder Tony Trimingham lost his son to a heroin overdose. This site contains up to date information on all aspects of illicit drug and alcohol use relative to the families of drug users.
- Quit Smoking
- THE ORANGE PAPERS One Man’s Analysis of Alcoholics Anonymous and Substance Misuse Recovery Programs, and Real Recovery. Site includes a forum.