Accommodation in Brisbane
Accommodation options in Brisbane range from 5 star luxury hotels to budget motels and backpacker hostels. We have chosen these two online booking services for their reliability and value. They have different payment models – with Booking.com, you book now but pay the hotel direct when you stay. Wotif.com bookings are paid up-front.
Brisbane Hotels, Motels & Resorts
- 5 star Brisbane hotels
- 4.5 star Brisbane hotels
- 4 star Brisbane hotels
- 3.5 star Brisbane hotels
- 3 star Brisbane hotels
- Airport Hotels near Brisbane domestic and international airports
- Fortitude Valley at the Story Bridge end of the CBD.
- South Bank & West End across the Brisbane River from the CBD via the Victoria Bridge. The Brisbane Convention Centre, Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC) and South Bank Parklands are in South Brisbane. This area offers good access to Milton across the William Jolly Bridge and Woolloongabba along Stanley Street
- Kangaroo Point across the Brisbane River from the CBD, at the southern end of the Story Bridge.
- Wickham Terrace & Spring Hill on the city’s northern fringe.
- Moreton Bay Islands
- Brisbane Motels
- Ipswich Hotels & Motels
- See our Brisbane City CBD map with major hotels marked
- Brisbane & SE Qld Accommodation – Pets Allowed
- CBD Serviced Apartments in Brisbane city
- Serviced Apartments outside the city centre
- Wotif – Last minute Brisbane locations
Greater Brisbane Region
- Northern suburbs towards the Sunshine Coast
- Western suburbs towards Ipswich
- Southern Suburbs towards Logan and the Gold Coast
- Outer Brisbane
- Moreton Bay Islands including Straddie
- Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast Accommodation
- City and suburban motels to book online for convenience and great prices.
Bed & Breakfast, Holiday Houses, Farmstay
- Farmstay in Queensland
- Luxury retreats in South East Queensland
- Brisbane Bed and Breakfast Accommodation
Brisbane Backpacker Hostels
Bookings for private and dorm beds. Prices are per bed. See our Brisbane City Backpacker Hostel Map or
- Backpackers Hostels in Brisbane CBD In Brisbane city and near the Roma Street Transit Centre
- Fortitude Valley Backpacker Accommodation The Valley is Brisbane’s nightlife and live music area. Brunswick Street Railway Station is on the Airtrain line to Brisbane Domestic and International airports and two stops from the Roma Street Transit Centre.
- West End Brisbane backpackers hostel accommodation
- See also Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast
Caravan Parks & Camping Sites in and around Brisbane.
Queensland Regional Hotels and Motels
- Agnes Water and Town of 1770
- Bundaberg Hotels and Motels
- Gladstone Hotels and Motels
- Mackay Hotels Motels
- Rockhampton Hotels Motels
- Yeppoon Resorts
- Toowoomba Hotels and Motels
- See BCL North Queensland for
- see BCL Gold Coast for Gold Coast hotels and resorts plus backpackers and budget accommodation
- see BCL Sunshine Coast for Sunshine Coast hotels and resorts plus backpackers and budget accommodation
- Camping in Queensland’s State Forests includes State Forest camping information listed by region, wheelchair access facilities, where dogs are permitted, camping fees, checklist for campers, caring for the forest and safety in the forest