The details below were provided by market organisers but are notoriously difficult to keep up to date. Market organisers, stall holders and customers can post their latest information of markets on our events forum so they appear on our what’s on pages.
- Brisbane Market Place – Weekly markets. Trading hours are seasonal, see the website for details. Sherwood Rd, Rocklea.
- Carseldine Farmers Markets – Cnr Beams & Dorville Rd, Carseldine – on the old QUT campus at Carseldine. Every Saturday morning.
- Eagle Street Pier Art & Craft Market – Art and craft market with fashion, accessories, gourmet deli products, health & lifestyle products, music, tarot and pottery. Sunday 8.00am to 3.00pm, Eagle St Pier, Eagle St, Brisbane.
- Eumundi Markets – Arts and crafts, music and food. Saturdays 6.30 am to 1.30 pm, Wednesdays 8.00 am to 1.00 pm. Memorial Dr, Eumundi, Sunshine Coast.
- Northey Street Organic Markets– Fresh certified organic produce (fruit, vegetables, bread, drygoods, meats, and plants) Chemical free. Edible Landscapes & Permaculture displays, Nursery and Farm Cafe. Saturdays 6.00 am to 10.30 am, Northey St, Windsor.
- Powerhouse Farmers Markets – 100 stalls of fresh produce, organic foods, plants, poultry and wine. 2nd and 4th Saturday each month, 6.00am to 11.00am Powerhouse, Lamington St, New Farm. To apply for a stall, see website.
- Riverside Markets – Craft market with clothing, jewellery, furniture, homewares, local produce and plants. Sundays 8.00am to 4.00pm, Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle St, Brisbane.