April 2016 Events in Brisbane and Queensland
- Change Your Smoke Alarm Battery Day – Under Australian law, all owners of homes and units are required to install at least one 9V battery-operated smoke alarm designed to last a year or longer. This national awareness day aims to highlight the importance of general fire safety and the role smoke alarms play in house fires.
- 3 April (Sunday) 2016 – Daylight saving ends 3.00 am in southern states. See time zones for more information.
- 11 April (Monday) 2016 – School Term 2 begins in Queensland schools – (see AU school holiday dates).
- 25 April (Monday) 2016 – ANZAC Day – Public Holiday
April Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Sport Event: Bronco's V Rabbotoh's Friday 22 April 50/50 Charity Raffle - by SIDS and Kids
*Friday 22nd April At Suncorp Stadium* Are you looking for a fun way to make a difference in your community? The Brisbane Bronco's have chosen...
- Theatre: Growl Theatre presents "Harvey" by Mary Chase - by GrowlTheatre
Growl Theatre's first show for 2016! Image: http://growltheatre.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/GrowlTheatre-Harvey-WebPoster2-195x300.jpg ...
- Show / Expo: Open Garden - by Viola's Patch
Violas Patch Opening 9th April and 10th April 2016 10:00am to 4:30pm 280 Beaudesert-Beenleigh Road, Bahrs Scrub Birdlife abound in this mature...
- You+ fitness, health & recreation - Caboolture - by Open Minds
You+ fitness, Health & Recreation is a program funded by Open Minds, Queensland Mental Health Commission and Brisbane City Council. This program...
- Festival: Bike Week 2015 - by Bicycle Queensland
Bike Week is an annual cycling festival which features a range of mostly free events - both on and off the bike - making it the largest cycling...
- Show / Expo: Supanova Pop Culture Expo - Gold Coast - by BCL Editor
Supanova Pop Culture Expo, since 2000, is where the adoring public comes face to face with Supa-Star celebrities and the creative talent that inspire...
Move on to May events