Children are back at school, this is the last month of summer, and is often the hottest month of all – or maybe we’re just fed up with the heat.
February 2016 Events in Brisbane & Queensland
- Chinese New Year (For Chinese New Year party and costume ideas see ThemesForParties: Oriental).
- 6 February (Saturday) 2016 – New Zealand (Waitangi) Day Celebrations – Waitangi Day is New Zealand’s annual celebration of the signing of the Waitangi Treaty.
- 14 February (Sunday) 2016 – Valentine’s Day – see Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- 14 February (Sunday) 2016 – V-Day – A global movement to stop violence against females.
February Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- You+ fitness, health & recreation - by Open Minds
You+ fitness, Health & Recreation is a program funded by Open Minds, Queensland Mental Health Commission and Brisbane City Council. This program...
Move on to March events
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)