Short Courses & Adult Classes in Brisbane and Queensland
Have fun, meet new people and learn new skills with these short courses for cooking, art, dance, sport and much more.
We list courses available through several companies. Some courses have dates available and where possible, we include these on our monthly course pages, for others you need to buy a voucher for the course and organise a date when you redeem your voucher.
- Domore connects thousands of teachers and courses of any subject with thousands of students. Some course listings have dates and you can book online; others have the option to make an enquiry.
- RedBalloon Australia are experience vouchers and although for many courses they give indicative dates, these are not confirmed until after purchase. With experience vouchers, you arrange a date with the supplier after purchase. Select the “Need to Know” tab to see the dates that may be available in your state.
- Brisbane Training Colleges and Organisations
You’ll find listings of courses from all these companies on the following pages as well as some on the relevant What’s On in each month page..
Short Courses & Adult Class Listings by Category
- Barista Coffee Courses – learn to make fabulous coffee for yourself or for employment
- Cooking and Gourmet Learn to be a gourmet cook and choose the best ingredients and wines..
- Photography classes, Cameras, Gadgets, etc and courses on how to use them