Markets in Brisbane
The details below were provided by market organisers but are notoriously
difficult to keep up to date. Market organisers, stall holders and customers can all
post latest information and comments of markets on our events forum. Go to the
regular events on the BCL forums.
Community Arts Centre: Markets are held at Deagon once
a month, on 2nd Saturday.
- The Bardon Market - 4th Saturday of every month, 9am to 1pm
at 247 Simpsons Rd, Bardon (overlooking Bowman Park playing fields).
Stallholders present unique or hard to find items for all the family. Contact
0410 063 814 for more information.
- Boutique Markets
- Formerly Designer's Emporium. Stallholders are South-East Queensland
designers, stylists and artists. Second Sunday of the month. 8.00 am to 1.00 pm at
Portside Wharf, Hamilton.
- Brisbane City Farmer's Markets - Every Wednesday 10.00 am
to 6.00 pm at the bridge end of Queen St Mall.
- Brisbane Clothing
Exchange - Held on the third Wednesday of every month.
- Brisbane Market Place
- Weekly markets. Trading hours are seasonal, see
website for details. Sherwood Rd, Rocklea. Entry $1 per person, or $3 per
Saturday Fresh Market - Expert talks, plants, fresh seafood, breads,
pasta, yoghurt, fruit, vegetables, lifestyle products and more.
Sunday Discovery Market - Plants, antiques, new and 2nd hand goods, food
- Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair -
Fashion and accessories from the 1920s through to the 1980s. Held at the Souths
Rugby Clubhouse, Davies Park, Cnr Montague Rd & Jane St, West End. For upcoming
fair dates, check the website.
BrisStyle Indie Designers Market - Various dates throughout the
year at St Augustine's Church, Racecourse Rd, Hamilton.
- Bubz 'n' Kidz Market -
An indoor market with second-hand, handmade, and new items for babies and kids.
Entry is $2. Held every two months at Hilliard State Primary School Hall,
Alexandra Circuit, Alexandra Hills. For dates and more information visit the
- Car Boot Sale - Craft supplies, pre-loved toys, books,
bric-a-brac, clothes and more. Held on the fourth Saturday of every month. Money
raised will go to local charity. 7.00am to 11.00am (with the exception of
December and January)
Silky Oaks, 218 Manly Rd, Manly.
- Chandler Markets - Sundays at the Sleeman Centre, 1763 Old
Cleveland Rd, Chandler.
- Chinatown and Brunswick Street Markets - Also known as The Valley
Markets. Iconic Brisbane market with
vintage and new clothing, jewellery, accessories, Chinese goods, massage stalls
and art. Saturdays and Sundays, 8.00 am to 4.00 pm, Chinatown and Brunswick Street Malls, Fortitude Valley.
- Church Yard Markets - Arts and Crafts, locally grown plants, clothing, woodwork,
flowers and produce. 2nd Saturday of every month. St Paul's Anglican
Church, Mt Samson Rd, Samford Valley.
- Cleveland Bayside Markets - Arts and crafts, clothing and accessories
market beside Moreton Bay. Sundays 7.00 am to 3.00 pm, Bloomfield St, Cleveland.
- Cleveland Harbourside Community Craft Market:
Sundays 9.00am to 2.00pm, Cnr Middle & Wynard Sts, Cleveland.
- Eagle Street Pier Art & Craft Market
- Art and craft market with fashion, accessories, gourmet deli products, health
& lifestyle products, music, tarot and pottery. Sunday 8.00am to 3.00pm, Eagle St Pier,
Eagle St, Brisbane.
- EarthnSun Farmers Market
Great variety of organic, spray-free fresh produce from real farmers as well as gourmet cheeses
& meats and a wide range of other natural products Every Sunday 7am-12pm @ Balmoral
State High School
- Eumundi Markets
- Arts and crafts, music and food. Saturdays 6.30 am to 1.30 pm, Wednesdays 8.00 am to
1.00 pm. Memorial Dr, Eumundi, Sunshine Coast.
- Forest Lake Markets
- Plants, antiques and collectables, art and craft, home wares, clothing,
computers, games, books, garden products, kids rides and more. Sundays at the Forest Lake Shopping Centre
on Forest Lake Blvd.
- Good Buy Baby Mega Market - Pre-loved children's items for ages 0 to 10 years. Entry is $2 for adults
and free entry for children.
North Leagues and Services Club, 1347 Anzac Ave, Kallangur.
- The Handmade Expo - A monthly market
selling handmade items and fresh produce from local farmers. 8.00 am to 2.00 pm at the Ipswich Turf Club,
Brisbane Rd, Bundamba. For market dates visit the
Broadway Grower's Markets - Fresh produce such as meat, bread,
fruit, honey and more. Saturday, 6.00am to 12.00pm at
Hotel Broadway, 93 Logan Rd,
- Ipswich Showplace Markets -
See the Ipswich Show Society. Trash and
treasure, fruit and vegetables. Every Sunday 6.00 am to 11.30 am at the Ipswich Showgrounds, 81
Warwick Rd, Newtown.
- The Jetty Markets - Fresh produce, crafts, clothes,
plants, jewellery, homewares, international foods and music. Sundays, 8.00 am to
2.00 pm Anzac Pde, Redcliffe.
- Kelvin Grove Village Markets - 90+ stalls including fresh
fruit and vegetables, organic foods, gourmet stalls, plants, herbs, flowers,
pre-loved clothing, bric-a-brac and buskers. 6.00 am to 1.00 pm, Blamey St, Kelvin Grove
- Logan Fresh Farmers Market
- Fresh produce, art and craft, seafood, and more. Held on Saturday and Sunday
from 6.00 am to 12.00 pm at 3896 Pacific Hwy, Loganholme.
- Manly Creative Markets: Art and Craft market. Sundays
8.00 am to 3.00 pm at Little Bayside Park, Esplanade, Manly.
- Manly Farmers Market - Fresh produce. 3rd Saturday of each
month, 6.00 am to 12.00 pm, Manly Esplanade (between Cambridge & Cardigan Pdes), Manly. To
apply for a stall, see
- Mapleton Market
- Held four times a year at Fishtales Seafood Cafe, Cnr Obi Obi and Delicia Roads, Mapleton. For market dates
visit Mapleton Market.
- Marina Boardwalk Markets - Held every Saturday at 8.00 am at Horizon
Shore Marina, Woongoolba. Marine markets with fresh local produce, second hand
clothes, artwork and boating goods. Visitors can take a tour of the marina on a
Sea-Tow/VMR boat for a small donation.
- Mathilda's Market
- Handmade clothes, toys, birthday cards,
costumes, jewellery, books, pyjamas and more for children and babies. See the
website for specific dates,
times, and venues.
- McWhirter's Indoor Markets: Every Thurs, Fri and Sat 8.00 am to 4.00 pm McWhirter's Building,
292 Brunswick St, Fortitude Valley.
- Mitchelton Farmers Markets - Open air market selling fresh produce
and unusual food products.1st Sunday of every month, 8.00 am to 12.00 pm (unless there is reason to stay later), Blackwood
St, Michelton. To apply for a stall, see
- Moggill Markets
- Farm-fresh vegetables and fruit, meats, deli products and cheeses, breads, and
wines. Brookfield State School Car Park.
- The New Earth Markets -
Alternative health and therapies, plants and flowers, candles, organic
groceries, homemade gifts, handmade furniture, coffee and tea, pre-loved toys
and clothing, handmade crafts, fine art, books, demonstrations, readings, and
more. Sunday from 7.00 am to 1.00 pm at 110 Queen Street, Marburg.
- Noosa Marina Markets - Art, craft and local produce.
Sundays from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm. Noosa Marina, Parkyn Crt, Tewantin.
- North Pine Country Markets: Handmade arts and crafts market with
emphasis on traditional products and methods. Sundays 8.00 am to 2.00 pm, North Pine Country Park, Petrie. See
- Northey Street Organic Markets- Fresh certified organic produce (fruit, vegetables, bread, drygoods, meats, and plants) Chemical free. Edible Landscapes
& Permaculture displays, Nursery and Farm Cafe. Saturdays 6.00 am to 10.30 am, Northey St, Windsor.
- Peregian Beach Markets - Local fresh produce, vintage and
imported products. After the markets enjoy live outdoor music,
gas BBQs, skateboard park, basketball court and large shaded playground. 7.30
till 12.30, 1st & 3rd Sunday of each month. Surf-Side of the Peregian Surf
Life Saving Club.
Powerhouse Farmers Markets - 100 stalls of fresh produce, organic
foods, plants, poultry and wine. 2nd and 4th Saturday each month, 6.00am to 11.00am
Powerhouse, Lamington St, New Farm. To apply for a stall, see
- Riverside Markets
- Craft market with clothing, jewellery, furniture, homewares, local produce
and plants. Sundays 8.00am to 4.00pm, Riverside Centre, 123 Eagle St, Brisbane.
- Samford Valley Markets - Organic tea and coffee, plants,
herbs, spices, farm fresh produce, gluten free products, cakes and preserves,
quality handmade items, massage, designer clothing and accessories. Second Saturday of each month. 7.00am to 12.00pm at the St Paul's Church, Cnr
Serendipity and Mt Samson Rds, Samford Valley.
- Sippy Downs Central Markets - Hosted by the
for Peace. Held each Sunday from 6.00 am to 1.00 pm at the Sunshine Toyota
Carpark, Sippy Downs.
ST WILLIAMS MONTHLY CRAFT MARKET - Second Saturday morning of each month. Something for everyone. St William's Parish Halls,
(behind church) 67 Dawson Parade, Keperra. All Enquiries to: Edwyn & Margaret
Jones 3351 4454. All funds raised go to St Vincent De Paul for use in the local
- 4 September (Saturday) 2010 -
Stafford Heights Baptist Church
Art & Craft Market from 8a.m. to 12noon, with over 35
stalls selling home-made cards, handwork, preserves as well as
honey, home baking, plants and lots more. Come and visit our market
and enjoy a cappuccino with friends in our Courtyard Café or visit
our Thrift Shop. Sausage sizzle is also operating. ( All under
cover). Off street parking and wheel chair access available.
Contact: Alan Grieve 3359 6855
- Sunday Computer Markets
- 20+ traders and individuals selling new & used computer equipment. Venue
changes each week, see
- South Bank Lifestyle
Markets - Diverse markets with Australian handcrafted
goods such as arts, crafts, home
wares, collectables and new designers. 5.00pm to 10.00pm Fridays, 10.00am to 5.00pm Saturdays,
9.00am to 5.00pm Sundays (Extended trading days for certain public holidays).
- South Bank Growers Market - 40 stalls of produce, wine
and products from the Granite Belt Region, south west of Brisbane. 10.00am to
3.00pm Sundays, South Bank Parklands, Between Grey and Little Stanley Streets.
- South Bank Young Designers Market -
Brisbane designers and artists
sell their pieces direct to the public. Fashion, accessories, homewares and
art. Held on the first Sunday of every month, 10.00am to 4.00pm at
South Bank Parklands, Between Grey and Little Stanley Streets. See website
for details of the next market.
- Wavell Heights Craft Market - locally handmade craft, baby gifts,
country crafts, homemade treats, plants and craft supplies. 1st Saturday of
every month, St Paschal's Parish Hall, Warraba Ave, Wavell Heights.
- West End Markets
- With a focus on fresh fruit and vegetables. There is also hot food to order,
buskers, handmade clothing and jewellery, seafood and more. Every Saturday from
6.00am to 2.00pm at Davies Park, Montague Rd, West End.
Promote your Markets
Market organisers, stall holders and customers can all
post latest information and comments of markets on our events forum. Go to the
regular events on the BCL forums
CBD hotel map
Things to Do, Events
our events calendar,
, activities, courses and lots of other things
to do in and around Brisbane.
Gifts to Brisbane & QLD
markets, local and
online shopping for gifts, hampers, toys and lots more for delivery to
Brisbane & Queensland.
pages for regional cities and towns in Queensland
Move to QLD Guide
jobs, schools, suburb guides
business organisations useful sites and a
serviced office directory
interest groups, support organisations and services
News & Politics
sources of local news,
Government and politics
accommodation, real estate, local info and links
BCL Brisbane Sitemap
lists all there is to see on this section
About this site
Contact details, policies, feedback, newsletters, advertising information
Copyright © 1995 - 2013