Public Transport in Brisbane
Brisbane is well served with public bus, ferry, Citycat and electric train transport.
Although you can usually buy tickets, a Gocard is cheaper and more
convenient - see
information on buying and using Gocards here.
- TransLink check this site for details of South East Explorer for unlimited, all day travel on train, participating bus and ferry travel in South East Queensland between Coolangatta and Noosa and west to Helidon. The Journey planner is useful if you want to know how to get from one address to another.
- Public transport information from Queensland Government
- School Transport Guide
Trains in Brisbane & SE Queensland
Check the Citytrain
for a guide on hours individual stations are manned.
- Translink integrated ticketing
and new fares were fully implemented on 1 July 2004 across south-east
Queensland. Use the journey planner to find out your fares.
- Queensland Rail (official site)
- The Airtrain service from Brisbane Airport joins the Citytrain network.
Book your tickets online to save. Tickets available
to and from every station in Brisbane and Gold Coast.
- QR Travel Train includes passenger services throughout Queensland.
Bus and Coach
More Brisbane Transport Information
Follow these links to public, road, air or water transport, bikeways and other transport information or use the links on the left to explore other sections of Brisbane City Life.
CBD hotel map
Things to Do, Events
our events calendar,
, activities, courses and lots of other things
to do in and around Brisbane.
Gifts to Brisbane & QLD
markets, local and
online shopping for gifts, hampers, toys and lots more for delivery to
Brisbane & Queensland.
pages for regional cities and towns in Queensland
Move to QLD Guide
jobs, schools, suburb guides
business organisations useful sites and a
serviced office directory
interest groups, support organisations and services
News & Politics
sources of local news,
Government and politics
accommodation, real estate, local info and links
BCL Brisbane Sitemap
lists all there is to see on this section
About this site
Contact details, policies, feedback, newsletters, advertising information
Copyright © 1995 - 2013