Gold Coast Weather,
Boating, Roads, Tide and Surf Information
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology -
Queensland Weather and Warnings
- The Brisbane Storm Chasers Homepage -
lots of photos of storms in South-east Queensland including the Gold Coast.
- Coastalwatch Live Video and Surf Reports
- Energex - Has a
Lightning Tracker and Weather Info which provides temperature,
barometer, wind speed, wind direction and solar radiation data from 18 ENERGEX
weather stations situation around south-east Queensland.
- South East Queensland UHF
Emergency Team - Monitoring on UHF emergency channels 5/35. They also
emergency support and public education.
- Traffic & Travel Information
- Queensland Government website with up-to-date information about
traffic incidents, road closures, road works, and load limits in the
Gold Coast / Logan region
- includes Boonah, Jimboomba, Beaudesert, Beenleigh, Nerang,
Mudgeeraba, Southport, Surfers Paradise, and Coolangatta.
National Weather, Boating, Tide and Surf Information
International Weather, Boating, Tide and Surf Information
Map of Gold Coast courtesy of Tourism Queensland