Schools in Victoria
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development – a Government-sponsored site with details of educational resources for students of all ages.
- School Holiday dates
- HEN – Home Education Network, Victoria
Universities, Training Courses & Colleges
- Australian College of Applied Psychology
- Headmasters Advanced Academy Training
- International College of Professional Photography
- Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE (NMIT)
- The University of Ballarat Victoria
- La Trobe University – 255 hectare campus at Bundoora, includes a research and development park
- RMIT University has a campus at Bundoora, Brunswick and Melbourne City
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE Melbourne
Education Related Links
- Department of Education & Training
- Adult Community Education
- Office of Training and Tertiary Education includes information about trainee-ships and apprenticeships
Individual Schools Sites
- TRY Youth & Community Services: Run youth mentoring programs, kindergartens and training programs for unemployed. TRY’s programs include: vocational programs for the long-term unemployed, literacy & numeracy educational programs, employment programs for the disadvantaged sector of the community, supported accommodation for homeless students, 21 outside school hours care and holiday care programs for disabled and disadvantaged primary school-aged children, including programs conducted in rural locations of Victoria, preschool education through our 41 preschools particularly for those whose parents cannot afford preschool education for their children, and a support program designed to assist teenagers who care for their disabled or chronically ill parent or sibling.
- 0to5.com.au – templates and resources for pre-school, childcare centres and home use
- Domore connects thousands of teachers and courses of any subject with thousands of students. Some course listings have dates and you can book online; others have the option to make an enquiry.