Fitzroy Melbourne Victoria 3053
Fitzroy is an inner city suburb 3km to the north of the CBD. It is one of Melbourne’s oldest suburbs with a large number of heritage listed buildings with a mix of multi-story Victorian terrace houses, workers cottages, and one-story terraces, as well as more recent apartment blocks and high-rise buildings.
The main shopping, restaurant, and cafe precinct is in Brunswick Street, Smith Street, and Johnston Street. The suburb is well-serviced by trams. Fitzroy is well-known for its vibrant community as well as its art galleries, street art, and pubs. Local facilities include the Fitzroy Swimming Pool, Fitzroy Gardens, and St Vincent’s Hospital.
Fitzroy lies between Carlton and Collingwood.
See bookings up to 6 months ahead with Wotif.com, Australia’s leading last-minute online booking provider. Wotif.com have a 24/7 customer service centre. Search all Melbourne accommodation or go direct to Fitzroy accommodation
Fitzroy Serviced Offices
- Serviced Offices: North Melbourne Fitzroy, 3065: 200 Alexandra Parade,Fitzroy,
This center provides exceptional services at reasonable rates. Various offices with natural light and the latest technology are available. A range of support services are offered to clients as well as complementary refreshments and catering. Click here for more details and free, no-obligation enquiry service about this and other offices in Fitzroy.
Fitzroy School & Community Links
- Postal: Fitzroy’s postcode is 3065.
- Political Representation:
- Local Council: Fitzroy is a part of the City of Yarra local government area.
- State Government: Fitzroy is part of the State District of Richmond.
- Federal Government: Fitzroy is part of the Federal Division of Melbourne.