Mind-winter school holidays. Time for a ski holiday or indulge in the atmosphere for Christmas in July.
July 2018 Events in Melbourne and Victoria
- NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements and is an opportunity to recognise the contributions that Indigenous Australians make to our country and our society. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- 16 July (Monday) 2018 – Start of Term 3 in Victorian Schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 29 July 2018 (Sunday) – National Tree Day – Community tree planting event organised by Planet Ark. To get involved or find your nearest site, check the website. Friday 27 July 2018 is Schools Tree Day
July Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Theatre: Matt Tarrant: Honestly Dishonest 2018 - by MattTarrant
Award winning in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012; Matt Tarrant is back with his biggest show yet! Magician and Mentalist Matt will read your...
- Marathon / Fun Run / Walk: Run Melbourne 2018 presented by lululemon - by StarttoFinish
Embrace the feeling at Run Melbourne 2018 presented by lululemon. Join us on July 29 and embrace the challenge with a community of thousands by...
- Festival: The Melbourne Magic Festival - by BCL Editor
The Melbourne Magic Festival, unfunded and produced by the performers themselves, is now an annual event. The Melbourne Magic Festival casts its...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)