Mother’s Day is on the second Sunday in May.
May 2018 Events in Melbourne and Victoria
- Australian Office Professionals Day– Visit our Secretary’s Day page for gift ideas.
- International Composting Awareness Week Australia (ICAW), is a week of activities, events and publicity to improve awareness about the importance of this valuable organic resource and to promote compost use, knowledge and products. We can compost to help scrap carbon pollution by avoiding landfilling organic materials and helping to build healthier soils.
- 13 May (Sunday) 2018 – Mothers Day Second Sunday in May. See Mother’s Day gifts and gift ideas Australia
- Trees for Mum – free national event offers motherless children a way to remember their mum, and celebrate the beauty of life, by planting a tree in her honour. Go to the website for more information.
- Mothers Day Classic – An annual fun run which aims to raise money for breast cancer research. Proceeds will go to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- 26 May (Saturday) 2018 – Sorry Day held on the 26 May each year.
May Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)