October 2018 Events in Melbourne & Victoria
- National Organic Week Australia (NOW) is 10 days of activities designed to increase awareness of the benefits of organic products and farming production systems and accelerate the uptake of these in the wider Australian community and environment.
- 7 October (Sunday) 2018 – Daylight saving starts 2.00 am – put your clocks forward 1 hour. See time zones for more information.
- 8 October (Monday) 2018 – Start of Term 4 in Victorian Schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 10 October (Wednesday) 2018 – National Firefighters Remembrance Day held each year on the 10th day of the 10th month
- 31 October (Wednesday) 2018 – Halloween (Having a Halloween party? For party ideas and costumes see ThemesForParties.com.au, and for decorations and party products, see our BCL Halloween page.)
October Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Festival: Bright Spring Festival - by BCL Editor
Bright Spring Festival showcases what the Great Alpine Valleys is all about; great cafes, bars & pubs and restaurants, farm gates, access to 3 wine...
- Music Festival: Port Fairy Spring Music Festival - by BCL Melbourne
The Port Fairy Spring Music Festival is held in October each year. See http://www.portfairyspringfest.com.au/ See BCL Port Fairy...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)