Coffs Harbour, NSW
Coffs Harbour is on the east coast, mid way between Sydney and Brisbane along the Pacific Highway in what is known as the North Coast region of NSW. It is a popular holiday destination so you should book these hotels and resorts well ahead to ensure best choice, especially during busy periods.
- Coffs Harbour Hotels and Resorts
- Coffs Harbour Backpackers
- Coffs Harbour Activities book tours and skydiving
Coffs Harbour Serviced Offices
- Serviced Offices: Coffs Harbour, 2450: Level 1, 9 Park Avenue,, Coffs Harbour
A serviced office that takes the hassle out of being in business. Offering high-quality but affordable business suites and serviced offices targeted at meeting the needs of professionals looking for greater elasticity in office space and the ability to get their businesses running immediately. The benefits include flexibility of space requirements, better management of resources, and lower overall costs whilst still providing professional reception services, IT support and 24-hour access. Click here for more details and free, no-obligation enquiry service about this and other offices in Coffs Harbour.
- Big Banana – this 13 metres long, 5 metres high and 2.4 metres wide concrete banana was the first of Australia’s “big” landmarks. It opened in 1964.
- Coffs Harbour City Council
- Coffs Harbour and District Independent News
- Coffs Harbour Regional Art Gallery
- Whereis Street Directory
- Local Schools:
- TAFE / Universities: