Hospitals & Medical Services in Perth & Western Australia
- Royal Perth Hospital – provides a full range of emergency services for adults (except obstetrics) and serves the State Referral Centre for many supers-specialities.
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital – one of the countrys largest public teaching hospitals, caring for the local community and patients who are referred from throughout Western Australia, interstate and overseas for specialist treatment.
- Women’s and Children’s Health Service – comprises the King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women and Princess Margaret Hospital for Children.
- Child and Adolescent Health Service Western Australia comprising:
- Bethesda Hospital Inc – an acute care surgical and medical hospital managed by the Churches of Christ.
- Fremantle Hospital and Health Service – services administered from FHHS include Kaleeya Hospital (East Fremantle), the Rottnest Island Nursing Post, and Woodside Hospital.
- Mercy Hospital Mount Lawley -a not-for-profit private hospital.
- Ramsay Health Care – private hospital group operating Attadale Private Hospital, Coastal Private Hospital, Glengarry Private Hospital, Hollywood Private Hospital, Joondalup Health Campus.
- St John of God Hospital Murdoch
- St John of God Hospital Subiaco
- Women and Newborn Health Service Western Australia comprising
Health & Medical Information
- Australian Drug Information Network links to an extensive range of information about alcohol and other drugs.
- Bad Backs has articles, discussion forums and a range of traditional & alternative back care products to help relieve injury or chronic pain conditions and help healing. They also have preventative products, pain relief and support products
- HealthInsite Government web site with a wide range of up-to-date and quality assured information on important health topics such as diabetes, cancer, mental health and asthma.