Perth & WA Motor Bike / Motorcycle Clubs & Groups
- Bikes Unlimited – promotes friendship among motorcyclists and encourages public acceptance of motorcycling as a recreational activity and a practical mode of transport
- Bikers Against Child Abuse exists with the intent to create a safer environment for abused children.
- BMW Motorcycle Club of Western Australia – open to all BMW motorcycle owners and their families, the club is a member of BMW Clubs Australia
- Christian Motorcyclists Association of WA – a motorcycle club for Christian riders
- Cruiser Motorcycle Club WA Inc: Motorcycle Club Description: A club dedicated to riders and enthusiasts of cruiser style motorcycles. Regular club rides, charity rides and social events.
- Ducati Owners Club of Western Australia – celebrating its 30th anniversary year, the club promotes and encourages motorcycling and promotes the name, reputation and mystique of Ducati engined motorcycles
- FreeRange Riders: We are a social group for two wheel riders. We try and organize group rides once a month where possible (weather permitting). Events are planned for safety and comfort, therefore most of our events are usually short rides and end at a coffee shop for lunch or refreshments.
- H.O.G Perth – the Perth Chapter is looking for riders who share the passion of riding their Harley-Davidsons and would like to be part of a non-agro, no politics riding group, sponsored by Harley-Davidson
- Kawasaki Z Owners Club – members are enthusiasts of the classic z 900 / z 1000 series and get together for monthly meetings, weekend rides, day rides and maintenance days.
- Mandurah Murray Ulysses is a group of motorcyclists belonging to the national Ulysses Club
- Motorcycle Racing Club of WA – Barbagallo Raceway, Wattle Ave, off Pinjar Rd, Wanneroo.
- Open Road Motorcycle Touring Club – made up of a diverse range of riders and bikes with a common desire to enjoy and participate in the sport of motorcycle riding
- Ulysses Club, Perth Branch – offers opportunities for over 40-year-olds to get out there and show the world that they still have what it takes to enjoy the excitement that awaits every skilled rider and would-be rider
- Vintage Motorcycle Club of Western Australia – dedicated to the ownership, use and preservation of motorcycles more than 25 years of age
- Wanbro Sound Wanderers welcome riders and partners over 40 from near and far. Based live in the Rockingham area which is 50kms south of Perth and an easy ride to south west forests and the hills around Perth.
Motorcycle Ride Days