Perth & WA Public Speaking
- Australian Speak Easy – A national organisation that provides support for people who stutter. Group meetings are held in most states. Visit the website for a list of group venues.
- The Penguin Club – Public speaking training for women. See groups in Western Australia.
- Rostrum Western Australia Inc. Rostrum is an Australian made non-profit organisation of more than 200 clubs who are divided into 7 zones. There are more than 30 clubs in the Western Australia Zone. You’ll find a list of clubs on the website.
- Rostrum Foothills Club (11) meets on Wednesday evenings at Ogdens on Albany Highway, Gosnells (near the Railway Markets).
- Rostrum Club 15 meets at South Perth.
- St. George’s Toastmasters
- Terrace Toastmasters
- Maylands Toastmasters Public speaking? …. it’s easy with Toastmasters. Visit one of our clubs and see the Toastmasters training program in operation. We think you’ll be impressed. If you can’t get to Maylands follow the link for all other clubs in WA.