Perth & WA Social Groups
- Beltones Singing for Fun Group - Community singing for fun, health and relaxation. Everyone welcome no singing experience necessary.
- Expat American Meetup Group This volunteer-run group serves to organize events for Americans in Perth, and celebrate American holidays.
- Joondalup Library Book Club – Joondalup Library First Wednesday of each month 11.00am to 12.30pm Second Monday of each month 7.00pm to 8.30pm. Duncraig Library second Tuesday of each month 10.00am to 11.30am. $5.00 per month
- Parents Without Partners – Support and social outlets for adults and children who are experiencing the changes associated with becoming part of a single parent family. This is the Australian site – you’ll find links to individual states in the menu
- Perth Social Tennis Club – Tennis club for singles.
- WA Day Clubs: The Day Club program is designed to assist veterans, war widows and general members of the community to stay independent through participation in activities and develop social connections. Day Clubs offer their members an opportunity to
• Meet new friends;
• Participate in games and activities;
• Challenge their thinking with discussions and quizzes;
• Relax in a social setting;
• Get out and about;
• And most of all, have FUN!
There are several Day Clubs currently running in Western Australia, see the website for details.
- West Leederville Residents Association
- See Multi-cultural Groups in Perth and Western Australia for groups of expats.