March in Perth & Western Australia
March 2017 in Perth & WA
- 6 March (Monday) 2017 – Labour Day Public Holiday
- 8 March (Wednesday) 2017 – International Women’s Day
- 11 March (Saturday) 2017 – The 2017 Western Australian state election will be held on Saturday 11 March 2017. See Antony Green’s blog.
- 17 March (Friday) 2017 – St Patrick’s Day – see Themes
- for Parties for St Patrick’s Day decorations and costumes.
- 25 March (Saturday) 2017 – Earth Hour – Switch off your lights from 8:30pm to 9:30pm to send a message about climate change. Normally held each year on the last Saturday in March.
March Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
Move on to April events or post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)
Perth What's On
Margaret River and Geographe Bay Region Day Trip from Perth
Margaret Rivers coast to the west of the town is a world-renowned surfing location, known for its amazing surf breaks. Colloquially, the area is referred to as Margs. The surrounding area is the Margaret River Wine Region and is known for its quality wine production, culinary experiences and tourism, attracting a staggering 500,000 visitors annually. see more info and booking details from Viator
(multiple currencies, select yours in top left of their pages)