March in Perth & Western Australia
March 2016 in Perth & WA
- 8 March (Tuesday) 2016 – International Women’s Day
- 17 March (Thursday) 2016 – St Patrick’s Day – see Themes for Parties for St Patrick’s Day decorations and costumes.
- 19 March (Saturday) 2016 – Earth Hour – Switch off your lights from 8:30pm to 9:30pm to send a message about climate change. Normally held each year on the last Saturday in March. In 2016, it is one week earlier.
- 25 March 2016 – Good Friday – Public Holiday
- 27 March 2016 – Easter Sunday
- 28 March 2016 – Easter Monday – Public Holiday
March Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Concert: Choir of Hard Knocks - Live in Concert! Swanbourne, 10th March - by CarolineK
Choir of Hard Knocks
10th Anniversary "Hope and Inspiration" Tour
*Melbourne Street Choir Inc and Scotch College proudly present the
- Theatre: March 4-19: Theatre takes High Fidelity musical for a spin - Roleystone Theatre - by groover
A JOURNEY through the world of break-ups,...
- Theatre: March 3-19: Rock on to Avenue Q: Sesame Street for adults! - Phoenix Theatre - by groover
A NAUGHTY musical romp...
- Theatre: March 16-20: Stairway to Heaven, White Roses, Profound Moments Rigby's Bar - by groover
A TRIO of tales comes to...
- Market: Angelo St Marketplace - by psquared
Name: Angelo St Marketplace
Date: Sunday March 20 2016
Location: Angelo St, South Perth, WA
Time: 10am 4pm
- Fiesta Concert 2016: Featuring Nathaniel! - by email@example.com
Name: Fiesta Concert 2016: Featuring Nathaniel!
Date: Saturday 5 March 2016
Location: Sir James Mitchell Park, Coode St, South Perth
Time: 5pm ...
- Conference / Convention: Recovery Stories by Candlelight - by Sanch
*A celebration of stories, lived experience and hope
The whole community is invited to join delegates for this special event featuring an...
- Conference / Convention: Youth Wellbeing Breakfast - by Sanch
Being young can be tough and by age 21, just over half of young people will have experienced a diagnosable mental health disorder.
But the good...
- Fair / Fete: Corymbia Festival - by SOK Events
The annual Corymbia Festival returns again in 2016 on Saturday 12 March and Sunday 13 March 2016!
On Saturday 12 March, the Corymbia...
- Burn the Floor: Fire in the Ballroom - by room8
Burn the Floor: Fire in the Ballroom 23 March 2016 - 3 April 2016 At the Regal Theatre, 474 Hay Street, Subiaco, WA 6008
The true rebels of the...
- Festival: Secrets In The Garden - by iD Collective
Secrets in the Garden is a one day womens outdoor event filled with over 40 local, national and international inspiring speakers. We showcase some...
- Leeuwin 3-hour short sail - by Samantha
*Adventure or Cruise... It's up to you!!*
During a 3-hour short sail aboard our 1850's style barquentine ship you can choose to take part in...
- Art Exhibition: Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe - by BCL Perth
Annual Sculpture by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach, Perth, Western Australia
Local, interstate and international artists will transform Perth's most...
Move on to April events or post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)
Perth What's On
Margaret River and Geographe Bay Region Day Trip from Perth
, Perth, Australia
Margaret River¡s coast to the west of the town is a world-renowned surfing location, known for its amazing surf breaks. Colloquially, the area is referred to as Margs. The surrounding area is the Margaret River Wine Region and is known for its quality wine production, culinary experiences and tourism, attracting a staggering 500,000 visitors annually. see more info and booking details from Viator
(multiple currencies, select yours in top right of their pages)