March 2018 in Perth & WA
- 5 March (Monday) 2018 – Labour Day Public Holiday
- 8 March (Thursday) 2018 – International Women’s Day
- 17 March (Saturday) 2018 – St Patrick’s Day – see Themes for Parties for St Patrick’s Day decorations and costumes.
- 24 March (Saturday) 2018 – Earth Hour – Switch off your lights from 8:30pm to 9:30pm to send a message about climate change. Normally held each year on the last Saturday in March but in 2018 Easter falls on that weekend.
- 30 March (Friday) 2018 – Good Friday Public Holiday
March Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Theatre: March 8-16: Death of a Salesman Limelight Theatre - by groover
Image: http://d1marr3m5x4iac.cloudfront.net/images/edpborder500/I0-001/039/887/870-9.jpeg_/death-salesman-70.jpeg A PULITZER Prize and Tony...
- Theatre: March 9-17: Robin Hood: The Truth Behind the Green Tights Roleystone Theatre - by groover
Image: http://d1marr3m5x4iac.cloudfront.net/images/edpborder500/I0-001/039/860/534-3.jpeg_/robin-hood-truth-behind-green-tights-34.jpeg A FOOLISHLY...
- Festival: March 11: Splashfest ready to deliver some H2WHOA! in 2018 Swanbourne Reserve - by groover
Image: http://d1marr3m5x4iac.cloudfront.net/images/edpborder500/I0-001/039/820/283-6.jpeg_/splashfest-83.jpeg Splashfest is set to come alive again...
- Art Exhibition: Sculpture by the Sea, Cottesloe - by BCL Perth
Annual Sculpture by the Sea at Cottesloe Beach, Perth, Western Australia Local, interstate and international artists will transform Perth's most...