September in Perth & Western Australia
September is Springtime in Australia and which means wildflower festivals and tours in Western Australia.
September 2016 Events in Perth and Western Australia
- 3 September (Saturday) 2016 – Australian National Flag Day – The Australian Flag was first raised on this day in 1901. (See Themes4parties – Australia Day for Australian themed party decorations)
- 4 September (Sunday) 2016 – Father’s Day – (See Father’s Day Gift ideas – Australia.)
- 19 September (Monday) 2016 – Talk Like a Pirate Day – See the International Talk Like a Pirate Day website for tips on pirate-speak. (If you’re planning an event, click here for Pirate Party Ideas.)
- 23 September (Friday) 2016 – School ends for Mid-Semester, Term 3 break WA schools – (See Australian school holiday dates.)
- 26 September (Monday) 2016 – Queens Birthday Public Holiday (See AU school and public holiday dates.) Non-metropolitan local authorities may celebrate the Queen’s Birthday Public Holiday on an alternative date.
- 29 September (Thursday) 2016 – National Police Remembrance Day – Held annually on 29 September, the day provides an opportunity for serving and retired police members, their families and the public to honour the memory of officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.
September Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
Move on to October events
or post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how
Half-Day Pemberton National Parks Beach and Forest Eco Adventure
Discover Western Australian wildlife, wildflowers and wilderness on this unique and beautiful off-road adventure through Pemberton’s National Parks.
Small intimate tours with knowledgeable and conscientious guides allow you to really enjoy your time travelling through the amazing old growth Karri Forests, then discovering the inland landlocked Yeagarup Dunes before heading through the coastal heath to the beach and mouth of the Warren River as it meets the ocean.
This half day tour gives you a great introduction into Australia; off-road with plenty of memorable and inspirational reasons to bring your camera! Fabulous for children of any ages – Lunch or homemade afternoon tea is also included. see more info and booking details from Viator
Whale-Watching Cruise and Fremantle Day Trip from Perth
Experience the thrill of humpback whales breaching, swimming and playing in the water on a whale-watching cruise from Perth. As you listen to commentary provided by the knowledgeable guides, youÕll see the largest migration of whales in the southern hemisphere. With large viewing platforms, great photo opportunities and a whale-sighting guarantee, this is the ultimate whale-watching cruise. After the cruise, you’ll have time for your own exploration of Fremantle before returning to Perth. see more info and booking details from Viator
Perth What's On
Whale-Watching Cruise and Hillarys Boat Harbour Day Trip from Perth
Head north from Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour for a whale-watching cruise off the Sunset Coast. Come face-to-face with magnificent humpback whales during their annual migration along the Western Australian coastline. You have the option to join the 2-hour whale-watching cruise at Hillarys Boat Harbour or to include round-trip transfers from Perth which will allow you plenty of free time to enjoy the cafes, bars, restaurants and shops of Hillarys Boat Harbour. There is also the option to include entry to the Aquarium of Western Australia. see more info and booking details from Viator