Limestone Coast, SA
The Limestone Coast is located in the south-east of South Australia, and includes the towns of Beachport, Bordertown, Frances, Keith, Kingston South East, Millicent, Penola, Robe, Naracoorte, Coonawarra and Mount Gambier.
Limestone Coast Accommodation
With Booking.com, you can book accommodation in Adelaide and South Australia weeks or months ahead to get best choice, especially in busy school holiday seasons, Christmas, New Year and for special events. Immediate confirmation. Genuine guest reviews. Good maps. Multilingual website and customer service. No booking fees. Pay when you stay.
Please follow the links above for accommodation listings.
Limestone Coast School & Community Links & Information
- City of Mount Gambier
- Wattle Range Council
- Tatiara District Council
- Naracoorte Lucindale Council
- Mount Gambier North School
- Millicent North Primary School
- Penola High School
- Limestone Coast Tourism
- Beachport Festival the Limestone Coast of South Australia’s coastal family Arts Festival! Beachport is located 37kms north-west of Millicent on the Southern Ports highway (Alternate Highway One) and 80kms west of Penola. It is approximately half way by car, travelling from Adelaide (4 hours) and Melbourne (5 hours).
- Frances Folk Gathering – annual gathering with musicians, dancers, workshops, competitions, artists, buskers, and more in the town of Frances, located on the border of South Australia and Victoria.