Port Lincoln, SA
Port Lincoln, 250 kilometres due west of Adelaide, is set on the shores of Boston Bay on the Eyre Peninsula. Port Lincoln is home to beautiful coastline scenery as well as farming hinterland.
The Tunarama Festival, held over the Australia Day weekend, in January is aimed at the family market, with free entertainment, competitions and contests being organised for all age groups, including the World Champion Tuna Toss Competition.
Port Lincoln Accommodation
With Booking.com, you can book accommodation in Adelaide and South Australia weeks or months ahead to get best choice, especially in busy school holiday seasons, Christmas, New Year and for special events. Immediate confirmation. Genuine guest reviews. Good maps. Multilingual website and customer service. No booking fees. Pay when you stay.
- Bay 10 Accommodation - 24 Lincoln Highway, Port Lincoln , 5606
4star or equiv. Enjoying a prime waterfront location at the northern end of Port Lincoln, Bay 10 offers self-contained apartments and studios with free Wi-Fi. Port Lincoln's town centre is a 10-minute walk away. Check availability and book online here
- Marina Hotel - 13 Jubilee Drive, Port Lincoln, 5606
4star or equiv. Situated right by the waterfront, Marina Hotel offers modern rooms with flat-screen cable TVs in Lincoln Cove Marina. It features a restaurant with splendid water views, free Wi-Fi and parking. Hotel Marina is 4. Check availability and book online here
- Port Lincoln Hotel - 1 Lincoln Highway, Port Lincoln, 5606
4star or equiv. Overlooking the magnificent Boston Bay, Port Lincoln Hotel offers a restaurant, a fitness centre and free parking on site. It is 3 km from Port Lincoln Marina and a 15-minute drive from Glen Forest Tourist Park. Check availability and book online here
- Southern Blue Apartments - 96 Lincoln Highway, Port Lincoln, 5606
4star or equiv. Southern Blue Apartments offers self-contained accommodation with panoramic sea views over Boston Bay in Port Lincoln. All apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, a modern bathroom and a large living area with a flat-screen TV. Check availability and book online here
- My Port Lincoln Place - 23 Flaxman Street, Port Lincoln, 5606
3star or equiv. Offering a private patio, BBQ facilities and lovely views of Boston Bay, My Port Lincoln Place is a self-contained holiday home just 2 km from central Port Lincoln. Check availability and book online here
- Port Lincoln YHA - 26 London Street, Port Lincoln, 5606
3star or equiv. Port Lincoln YHA is a modern hostel centrally located in Port Lincoln, a 4-minute walk from Port Lincoln Railway Museum. You can catch a free bus service to Calypso where you can shark dive, swim with tuna and watch sea lions. Check availability and book online here
- See also Wotif.com accommodation listings for Port Lincoln Check availability and get instant confirmation for bookings up to 6 months ahead with Wotif.com, Australia’s leading last-minute online booking provider. Wotif.com have a 24/7 customer service centre.
Port Lincoln School & Community Links & Information
- Postcode: 5606
- Local Council: City of Port Lincoln