Gifts and shopping for teenagers
Teenagers can be particularly hard to buy gifts for. For many personal items, books, clothing, music, etc, you need to know their taste and interests, and what they already have. Or you can take and chance and try a gift which might inspire a new interest or direction in life.
A safe alternative can be “grown-up” items that they’ll use as they branch out in life – travel accessories and luggage for an aspiring traveller, a really good set of headphones for music lovers.
- Australian magazines – Keep up-to-date with all the latest fashion, gossip and music! Teen favourites include Girlfriend, TV Hits and Blunt.
- Cool Things is all about the latest cool gadgets, gizmos & gifts that make you say “That’s Cool”. Delivery to anywhere in Australia and also overseas. Orders can be gift-wrapped complete with a message to anyone that you are buying a gift for. Help teens get up in the morning with funky alarm clocks. See also collectables, which include beanie babies and retro Mr Men toys. Teens will also enjoy remote control toys, glowing gizmos and gadgets. (See shop details.)
- Blue Dog Posters in Sydney is Australia’s largest online poster shop. From the latest and greatest to the bizarre and obscure, choose from over 7000 posters and prints. Get your poster laminated or delivered as is. Categories include educational, maps, anatomy charts, motivational and demotivational, music, movies, fantasy and lifestyle. Delivery to Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. Flat rate delivery Australia wide and express delivery is also available.
- CostumeBox – Thousands of Fancy Dress costumes for adults and kids for all occasions. See their Teen Costumes, Wigs, Adult Hats and Accessories. Most costumes dispatched within 24 hours. All costumes displayed are in stock. CostumeBox are based in Sydney with flat rate delivery throughout Australia. They also deliver to New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong. (see shop details.)
- Picturestore you could spend hours browsing through these art prints and posters and designing your own frame online. Prints for every taste and interest. Check out the following categories movies & television, music, pop art, animals, fantasy & sci-fi art, fashion, sports and surfing. (See shop details.)
- SurfStitch online surf store with a showcase store in the heart of Sydney’s surfing mecca of the northern beaches and a warehouse brimming with the newest and coolest gear. SurfStitch stock all the well known brands for men, women and children such as Billabong, Rip Curl, Volcom, Rusty, Insight, Nixon, Von Zipper, Element and Tigerlily together with many other brands that are more unique and harder to find online. Gift packs too.