October in Sydney & NSW
Sydney What's On
- National Organic Week Australia (NOW) is 10 days of activities designed to increase awareness of the benefits of organic products and farming production systems and accelerate the uptake of these in the wider Australian community and environment.
- 4 October (Sunday) 2015 – Daylight saving begins 2.00 am – put your clocks forward 1 hour. See
time zones for more information.
- 5 October (Monday) 2015 – Labour Day – Public Holiday in New South Wales. (See AU Public Holidays.) In NSW Labour Day is observed on the first Monday of October each year.
- 6 October (Tuesday) 2015 – NSW School Term 4 begins – (See Australian school holiday dates.)
- 31 October (Saturday) 2015 – Halloween – (Having a Halloween party? For party products, ideas and costumes see
ThemesForParties.com.au, and for shopping see our BCL Halloween shopping page.)
October Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Eden Whale Festival - by BCL Sydney
31 October to 2 November, 2015
The Eden Whale Festival will be held at Snug Cove in Eden over a weekend in October / November each year.
Move on to November event or post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)