Daylesford & The Macedon Region
The Macedon Region is also known as the Spa and Garden Country because of the large number of natural spring spas, stunning landscapes and European-style country gardens. Its main towns are Macedon, Mount Macedon, Bacchus Marsh, Sunbury, Kilmore, Woodend, Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
The Macedon Region Accommodation
- Daylesford hotel and backpacker accommodation
- Hepburn Springs accommodation
- Wotif.com accommodation listings for Daylesford & the Macedon Region Check availability and get instant confirmation for bookings up to 6 months ahead with Wotif.com, Australia’s leading last-minute online booking provider. Wotif.com have a 24/7 customer service centre.
- Barcaldine House - 238 Dairy Flat Road, Musk, 3461
4star or equiv. Set amongst lovely English gardens and Pinot Noir and Chardonnay vineyards, Barcaldine House features massage services, a wine bar and a barbecue area. Check availability and book online here
- Trentham Manor - 17 Walters Street, Trentham , 3458
3star or equiv. No booking fees, Best Rate Guarantee with Booking.com
Offering a hot tub, private parking and free hand-made chocolates upon arrival, Trentham Manor offers suites with a spa bath and Oriental or African-themed décor. Check availability and book online on full site or mobile
- Auberge Bed and Breakfast - 40 Plants Lane, Woodend, 3442
4star or equiv. No booking fees, Best Rate Guarantee with Booking.com
Offering rooms with free breakfast, Auberge Bed and Breakfast is 6 minutes' drive from Woodend. It offers a children's playground and a communal lounge with a fireplace. Guests receive chocolates, biscuits and port wine upon arrival. Check availability and book online on full site or mobile
- Black Forest Motel - 426 Black Forest Drive, Macedon, 3440
3star or equiv. Just 10 minutes' walk from Macedon Train Station, Black Forest Motel offers air-conditioned rooms with lovely garden views. It features a BBQ area, a terrace and free parking for cars and trucks. Check availability and book online here