Great Ocean Road The Great Ocean Road highway stretches along the South Eastern coastline of Victoria, connecting Geelong and Warrnambool. The main towns along the route are Belmont, Torquay, Anglesea, Aireys Inlet, Lorne, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell. The Great Ocean Road, which actually starts in Torquay and attracts over 2.5 million travellers annually, is known for its scenic views of both the coast and natural rock formations, including ‘The Twelve Apostles’.
Map of Victoria showing the Great Ocean Road going west
along the southern coastline to the border with South Australia
Map: Courtesy Tourism Victoria
click for larger map
Tours and packages including Great Ocean Road
- Great Ocean Road Tours tour from Melbourne, Melbourne to Adelaide, Adelaide to Melbourne – book online
- Great Ocean Road Experience Vouchers great gifts for friends and family – or for yourself.
- Great Ocean Road Tours day tours from Melbourne
- Great Ocean Road Tours from Adelaide to Melbourne
Great Ocean Road Accommodation
Follow the location links below for accommodation options.
Locations going west along Great Ocean Road
- Apollo Bay
- The Twelve Apostles
- Port Campbell
- Port Fairy
- Mt Gambier (South Australia)
- Adelaide (South Australia)