The Mornington Peninsula looks onto three seafronts: Port Philip, the Bass Strait and the Western Port. It is a popular holiday destination just an hours drive from Melbourne. The region has an impressive hinterland with many wineries and restaurants, walking tours and golf as well as its beautiful coastline. The main towns in the region are Portsea, Sorrento, Mornington, Merricks and Stony Point.
- Mornington Peninsula hotels and accommodation and links
- Activities on the Mornington Peninsula book online for activities ranging from pamper and massage to sailing and adventure
- Mornington Peninsula including Strawberry Farm Day Tour from Melbourne ( Instant Confirmation from Viator)
Commences at Melbourne
Visit the Mornington Peninsula - a true delight of Victoria! This full-day Mornington Peninsula coach tour includes a visit to a Strawberry farm and the option to enjoy a visit to two wineries. You also have the option to take a ferry journey across the bay from Sorrento to Queenscliff, go horseback riding or relax in natural hot spring pools. see more info and booking details from Viator
Mornington Peninsula School & Community Links & Information
- Local Council: Mornington Peninsula Shire
- Safety Beach Golf Club
- The Red Hill Country Music Festival is held at the Red Hill Showgrounds on the Mornington Peninsula. The festival has live bands, line dancing, a Peninsula Youth Talent Quest plus lots of other activities for the country music fans.