July 2018 in Adelaide & South Australia
- NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements and is an opportunity to recognise the contributions that Indigenous Australians make to our country and our society. NAIDOC is celebrated not only in Indigenous communities, but by Australians from all walks of life. The week is a great opportunity to participate in a range of activities and to support your local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community.
- 6 July (Friday) 2018 – School Term 2 ends in South Australian schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 14 July (Saturday) 2018 – Bastille Day – the French national holiday celebrated on 14 July each year. See costume and party ideas here.
- 23 July (Monday) 2018 – School Term 3 begins in South Australian schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 29 July 2018 (Sunday) – National Tree Day – Community tree planting event organised by Planet Ark. To get involved or find your nearest site, check the website. Friday 27 July 2018 is Schools Tree Day
July Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Art Workshop: Collage Calendars - by SA Museum
When: July 16 - 20, 10am - 4pm (drop-in) Where: South Australian Museum What do you look forward to in each season? Are you counting down the days...
- Art Workshop: The Painting Mill - by SA Museum
When: July 16-20 / Mon-Thurs: 11am-5pm, Fri: 11am-12:30pm Where: South Australian Museum Drop-in event South Australian artist James Dodd combines...
- Feast Festival Quiz Night | 7pm Friday 20th July | Freemasons Hall, 254 North Terrace - by Feast Festival
The Feast Quiz Night returns. A great Winter warmer to get you through the colder months. Hilarious queer quiz questions and fantastic must-have...
- 7 July 2018 -- Cantabile Singers FAB 40 Concert - by Cantabile Singers
One of Adelaide’s favourite choirs, Cantabile Singers, is putting on a concert to celebrate our 40th anniversary. The performance is at Concordia...
- Awareness Days / Weeks / Months: NAIDOC Week - by BCL Editor
NAIDOC Week is held in the first full week of July. It is a time to celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander history, culture and achievements...
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)
July party themes and ideas from ThemesForParties.com.au