June in Adelaide means winter and the shortest day of the year.
June 2019 in Adelaide & South Australia
- 5 June – World Environment Day – Commemorated each year on 5 June, is one of the principal vehicles through which the United Nations stimulates worldwide awareness of the environment and enhances political attention and action.
- 10 June (Monday) 2019 – Queen's Birthday & SA Volunteers' Day – Public Holiday held on the second Monday in June each year. (see AU school and public holiday dates).
- 20 June (Thursday) 2019 – UN World Refugee Day is held each year on the 20 June to recognise and celebrate the contribution refugees make around the world.
June Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Concert: Aussie Hunks - by mawsonlakesht
The boys are back and they can't wait to leave you SCREAMING for more! Get the girls together for a hot, sweaty night you'll never get in a gym!...
- Museum Exhibition: David Attenboroughs Great Barrier Reef Dive VR - by SA Museum
David Attenborough's Great Barrier Reef Dive VR is an award-winning fully immersive virtual reality experience produced by Alchemy VR. In 360 video...
- Museum Exhibition: Yurtu Ardla - by SA Museum
The Yurtu Ardla exhibition is a celebration of the continuity of Adnyamathanha wood carving and of the revitalisation of Nukunu wood carving...
- Museum Exhibition: Waterhouse Natural Science Art Prize 2018 - by SA Museum
The Waterhouse exhibition contains finalists' pieces from Australias premier natural science art prize and commemorates the birth of the South...