Markets in Adelaide and South Australia
The details below have been provided by market organisers but are notoriously difficult to keep up to date. Please email us at contact us if you find details are no longer correct. Market organisers should contact us to get their latest details on this page.
- Adelaide Produce Markets – The centre for South Australia’s distribution and marketing of fresh fruit and vegetables. Pooraka, 20 minutes north of the Adelaide CBD.
- Adelaide Central Market – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. George St, Adelaide.
- Adelaide Rundle Street Markets – Locally made arts, crafts, jewellery, handbags and fashion. Every Sunday, 9.00am to 4.00pm. For more information visit City of Adelaide or email rundlestreetmarkets [at] adelaidecitycouncil.com
- Adelaide Showground Farmers Market – Food products direct from the producers and farmers of South Australia. Sunday 9.00am to 1.00pm at Leader St Entrance.
- Adelaide Hills Farmers Markets at Mount Barker is a food only market that specialises in authentic, regional, fresh and seasonal products.
- Willunga Farmers Market
- Battunga Country Growers’ Market Inc. – Macclesfield Locally grown vegetables and fruit, as well as hand-made children’s clothing, herbal preparations (Roseneath), organically-grown vegetable and herb seedlings, locally-baked pies, cakes and bread. Live entertainment some weeks and a playground. Held on Davenport Square, or in the Institute in bad weather. Sunday, 10.00am to 3.00pm.
- Brickworks Markets – Gardening, hardware, fashion, furniture, posters, toys, gifts and stationery. 9.00am to 5.00pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and public holidays. 36 South Rd, Torrensville.
- Fishermen’s Wharf Market at Port Adelaide
- 3rd Sunday of the month – Arts and craft market – Sausage sizzle and Devonshire teas with proceeds going to Royal South Australian Deaf Society Inc. Stalls are undercover, parking available. Members of the deaf community and staff are also on hand to explain about the products and services offered to the deaf and hearing impaired and their families. In the hall at 262 South Tce.