September in South Australia means Springtime and the Royal Adelaide Show, Father’s Day, pirates and the beginning of school holidays.
September 2018 What’s On Adelaide
- 31 August to 9 September 2018 – Royal Adelaide Show The show is at the beginning of September each year.
- 2 September (Sunday) 2018 – Father’s Day: (See Father’s Day Gift ideas here or check out some Adelaide experience gift vouchers for ideas)
- 3 September (Monday) 2018 – Australian National Flag Day – The Australian Flag was first raised on this day in 1901.
- 19 September (Wednesday) 2018 – Talk Like a Pirate Day – See the International Talk Like a Pirate Day website for tips on pirate-speak. (If you’re planning an event, click here for Pirate Party Ideas.)
- 28 September (Friday) 2018 – School Term 3 ends in South Australian schools – (See AU school holiday dates.)
- 29 September (Saturday) 2018 – National Police Remembrance Day – Held annually on 29 September, the day provides an opportunity for serving and retired police members, their families and the public to honour the memory of officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.
September Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Science Talk: Tree of life: A night of science - by SA Museum
To celebrate Spring and National Biodiversity Month, we bring you some extraordinary insights into evolution, extinction and the changing face of our...
- The Kimberley Foundation Australias 20th anniversary lecture - by SA Museum
Join us on the Kimberley Foundation Australia's 20th Anniversary, with a public lecture on how Kimberley rock art has become the focus of major...
- generationYOU Adelaide, September 7th, 2018 - by Bright Conferences
*You have the skills. You know youre good. Its time to leap from good to exceptional.* Over the past 3 years, generationYOU...
Move on to October events
Post your events of the forum to appear above (here’s how)