Genealogy and Local History Groups in Adelaide, SA
- Adelaide City Council Archives
- Adelaide Northern Districts Family History Group
- Berri Library and Information Centre – The library includes information on the local history of the Berri Barmera and Riverland areas.
- Collected Papers of R.A. Fisher 1890-1962
- Colonel Light Gardens Historical Society Inc – Papers, reports, maps, drawings, and photographs relating to the history of Colonel Light Gardens, a suburb within the City of Mitcham.
- District Council of Cooper Pedy – Cemeteries – Searchable database of records for South Australian cemeteries.
- The East Torrens Historical Society – Promotes the study and discussion of history relating to the former District Council of East Torrens and to South Australia in general.
- The Fleurieu Peninsula Family History Group Inc
- The History Trust of South Australia – See Community History Unit
- Pichi Richi Railway – An operating museum, operating regular heritage train journeys on the oldest remaining section of the famous narrow-gauge old Ghan railway. Trains depart from Quorn and Port Augusta.
- The Pioneers Association of South Australia Inc
- Salisbury and District Historical Society Inc
- South Australian Family History
- South Australian Genealogy and Heraldry Society Inc
- South Australian Police Historical Society
- South East Family History Group
- State Records of South Australia – See Family History
- Tea Tree Gully and District Historical Society Inc
Adelaide Costume & Reenactment Groups
- Australian Costumers' Guild – Adelaide includes upcoming events calendar.
- Handakas is the South Australian branch of The New Varangian Guard, dedicated to re-enacting the fascinating middle period of the Byzantine Empire and surrounding cultures through combat, arts and sciences.
- Victoriana Society of South Australia Inc members have an interest in the history and costume of the Victorian period which is predominantly 1810 to 1910. The society organizes events which involve such things as Victorian picnics, steam train outings, visits to historical reenactments, costume parades, lectures and many other things that are of interest to its members.