Public Speaking in Adelaide, SA
- Australian Speak Easy – A national organisation that provides support for people who stutter. Group meetings are held in most states. Visit the website for a list of group venues.
- The Penguin Club – Public speaking training for women. See groups in South Australia.
- Rostrum – find clubs around Australia on their websitewick.
- Toastmasters have public speaking groups all around Adelaide – see all South Australian Toastmasters clubs.
- Adelaide City Toastmasters
- Adelaide Central Toastmasters Club: Do you need to communicate more effectively at work, home or socially?
Do you want to present your ideas convincingly in an organised and persuasive manner?
Are you looking to improve your self confidence in front of an audience? With Adelaide Central Toastmasters Club's self paced speaking program discover how to hone your speaking skills, and develop leadership abilities.
- Adelaide Hills Toastmasters Club
- Adelaide Toastmasters – At over 30 years old, Adelaide Toastmasters is one of the oldest public speaking clubs in Adelaide.
- Quintessence Toastmasters
- Synergy Toastmasters Club