Seniors' Sites Adelaide and SA
- Active Ageing SA – Promoting active ageing through recreation.
- Aged Care Assessment Teams in South Australia
- Aged & Community Services – Industry body for not-for-profit aged care services.
- Aged Rights Advocacy Service – Provides advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights.
- Aged Care Association Australia SA Inc.
Members include residential aged care, retirement villages and community care providers.
- Australian Red Cross -SA Division
Provides over 60 community services, including transport, friendly visiting and first aid training.
- Carers Association of SA
- Commonwealth Carelink South Australia
Information on community care services to assist people to remain living independently at home.
- Disability Information & Resource Centre
- Domiciliary Care
Provides services to support people with significantly reduced capacity to remain in their own homes or community.
- Equal Opportunity Commission can help if you've been discriminated against in employment, education and many other areas.
- Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner
- Independent Living Centre
Information on equipment to assist people to maintain independence.
- Maltese Aged Care Assoc SA Inc. is a volunteer based community organisation providing home – delivered meals, transport and other support services for the Maltese community.
- Meals on Wheels SA
- Office for the Public Advocate
- SARVRA South Australian Retirement Village Residents Association
- Seniors' Information Service
- Stroke SA
Support and information to Stroke victims and their carers.
- See also Hospitals & Medical Services in Adelaide & SA