Adelaide & South Australia Women’s Groups
- Guides South Australia Inc
- The Penguin Club – Public speaking training for women. See groups in South Australia.
- SA Women’s Amateur Angling Club Inc: A recreational fishing club for women to fish together once a month at jetties and beaches around South Australia and to meet once a month for club business and social interaction.
- Sophia: An ecumenical feminist spirituality centre and library which offers a wide variety of workshops, events and groups for (mostly) women.
- Women’s Community Centre – Provides courses, information and legal advice to women.
- Women’s Studies Resource Centre – Library specialising in feminist resources
- YWCA Adelaide
- Australia-Wide Women’s Groups