We have created this separate page for Asperger’s Syndrome because of the growing number of websites. As with all other BCL support pages, we do not include free links to professionals promoting their services.
Australian Sites – Asperger’s Syndrome & Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Asperger’s Syndrome Support Network (Queensland) is a volunteer not for profit organisation established in 1995, and provides support to parents, carers, families, individuals, service providers and professionals.
- Aspergic Moments – site with articles which provide a different view of ASD, particularly Aspergers and high-functioning Autism.
- Autism Queensland is a community based, not for profit, Incorporated Association. As the peak provider in Queensland of services to children and adults with ASD and to their families, Autism Queensland draws on expertise gained during its 40 year history
- Asperger Syndrome Support Network Victoria a volunteer group of parents, carers, partners, professionals and individuals with Asperger Syndrome, with the goal of providing support to those living with Asperger Syndrome.
- Betterhealth Victoria – Asperger syndrome and adults information site from the Victoria Government
- Autism and Aspergers Support Group Inc – Sydney was formed in 1998 by a group of parents and carers of individuals who had the diagnosis of either Autism or Aspergers Syndrome: both are forms of Autism known as Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD).
- Autism Asperger ACT
- Autism SA | Family Support Groups mission is to deliver specialised services and promote community awareness to facilitate an inclusive community that values individuals and families living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Asperger Partners’ Support Group is dedicated to assisting and supporting neuro-typical partners of people with Asperger’s Syndrome (AS) or Asperger Traits.
- See also local Australian groups in our subsites for support groups and clubs in Brisbane & Queensland, Adelaide & South Australia, Canberra, Darwin & Northern Territory, Hobart & Tasmania, Melbourne & Victoria, Perth and Western and Sydney & NSW