- Blue Know Foundation (was Adults Surviving Child Abuse ASCA) is an Australian national non-government organisation dedicated to the health and wellbeing of adult survivors of all forms of child abuse and neglect. Since 1995, ASCA has provided help and support for adults who have experienced childhood trauma and are struggling with its effects in the present, as well as for those who support them. Through its Australia-wide network of survivors, their friends and families as well as the health care professionals who support them.
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Australian Speak Easy – A national organisation that provides support for people who stutter. Group meetings are held in most states.
- Carers Australia provide a range of professional support services for family or informal carers. Services include counselling, professional and informal advocacy, peer support and mentoring, education and training, telephone advice line, carer support groups and support for young carers.
- CounsellingOnline provides live counselling, information and referral for people with alcohol & drug problems. This service is free for anyone seeking help with their own drug use or the drug use of a family member, relative or friend. Counselling Online is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, across Australia. Website is available in English and Vietnamese.
- Hannah’s Foundation, Australia’s only Drowning prevention, awareness and family support services. We have three primary roles and functions for supporting families of any tragedy such as child drowning, ocean drownings, boating accidents, floods or other water tragedies in Australia. We also support those victims who have suffered non fatal drownings (near drownings) as well as attend Coronial Inquests. Our Primary Support is Peer Support Services
- Legacy is a uniquely Australian charity founded by returned service personnel, to assist the families of fallen Defence servicemen and women who have lost their lives during both times of war and peace keeping operations The proceeds that Legacy receives will be directed to the essential role Legacy plays in the community through the provision of services ranging from general welfare, counselling to practical assistance to those in needy circumstances. Legacy Week is August 28 to September 1 with badge sellers on the streets and in schools and communities.
- Maternity Choices an umbrella organisation to bring together support groups and individuals for effective lobbying, information sharing, networking and support in maternity services.
- MS Australia brings all societies together for common research, initiatives and awareness
Australian National Support Organisations