Useful Web Sites for Australian Businesses
Useful web sites with information for day to day running of your business.
- Australia Post
- Australian Business Register – see the publicly available information supplied by businesses when they register for an Australian Business Number (ABN).
- Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC)
- Australian Stock Exchange
- Australian Tax Office
- Government information and fact sheets Articles and links provided by business.gov.au to provide access to information from many different government departments in one place.
- The Fair Trade Association of Australia and New Zealand (FTAANZ) Inc seeks to increase awareness of fair trade; help facilitate and coordinate fair trade activities; assist producers from developing countries, especially in the Asia-Pacific region, to access Australian and New Zealand markets; and establish a regional organisation to manage Fairtrade certification and labelling.
- smallbusiness.gov.au guide to starting and operating a small or home-based business in Australia
- The Universal Currency Converter(TM)
- Fair Work Commission information about workplace rights and obligations
- ABC – Business News
- ABC – Money, Markets & the Economy is broadcast on Radio National
- Travel Trends long-running news blog about the travel industry by Martin Kelly
- You can check deals for subscriptions to business magazines and trade and industry magazines in our magazine section
- See our page with links to general news and current affairs sites
More Government web sites
- Business Entry Point Federal
- Queensland State Government
- New South Wales Government
- Victoria State Government
- South Australia State Government
- Western Australia State Government
- Tasmania State Government
- Northern Territory State Government
Serviced Offices & Executive Suites
- BCL Offices.com – Browse listings of serviced offices worldwide or check out the Australia & NZ offices here. Simply complete the online form and receive full details by automated email – free and no obligation.
Chambers of Commerce and other small business groups can be a source of support and networking.