See more Multicultural Interest Groups
Posted 2 months ago by
Equal Opportunity Tasmania aims to foster a society free of discrimination, prejudice, bias and prohibited conduct by administering the Anti-Discrimination Act 1998(Tas)
Posted 3 weeks ago by
The Refugee Council of Australia (RCOA) is the national umbrella body for refugees and the organisations and individuals who support them. It has more than 200 organisational and over 900 individual members. See the website...
Find out how to be listed here
- Australian American Association
- Australian National Committee on Refugee Women (ANCORW Coop. Ltd)
- Australian Tibet Council – A non-profit organisation that works to promote the human rights and democratic freedoms of the Tibetan people.
- Australian Turkish Cultural Platform aims to promote Turkish history, culture, art, music, food and related issues for the benefit of all cultures, to ensure that the Australian Turkish community plays an active role in building a better Australia, to help individuals coming from Turkey into Australia adjust to the Australian way of life, and to give confidence to the Australian Turkish youths in becoming a successful member of the Australian community. The group organizes conferences, seminars, concerts, exhibitions, festivals as well as educational programs on Turkish culture. (website not active)
- Federation of Ethnic Communities Councils of Australia – The national peak body representing Australians from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Jewish Community in Australia
- Multicultural Mental Health Australia
- The National Federation of Australia-Japan Societies – Promotes Australia-Japan activities in Australia.
- Refugee Council of Australia
- Serbian Orthodox Youth Association of Australia & New Zealand