- Australian Drug Information Network links to an extensive range of information about alcohol and other drugs.
- Australian Pituitary Foundation Ltd: The APF's mission is to provide support to those who have experienced pituitary gland conditions. We promote awareness and disseminate information among the medical community, public, pituitary patients and their families.
- CanTeen the Australian Organisation for Young People Living with Cancer
- Diabetes Australia
- The Fight Cancer Foundation is a registered national not for profit organisation, established in 1998 as the Bone Marrow Donor Institute. – We are dedicated to the care, treatment and support of cancer patients and their families, providing educational support programs for children living with cancer, support families through our accommodation houses based in Melbourne and Hobart, fund medical research, prevention and early detection tests for leukaemia and other forms of cancer.
- GI Cancer Institute aims to conduct clinical trials to find more effective ways to treat people with Gastro-Intestinal cancers. See the website for participating hospitals around Australia.
- headspace – Australia's National Youth Mental Health Foundation provides mental and health wellbeing support, information and services to young people and their families across Australia. The people that work at headspace are providing solutions for young people aged 12 to 25 years. The primary focus is the mental health and wellbeing of all Australians. With one-stop-shops, headspace has a range of youth friendly health professionals who can help with: General health, Mental health and counselling, Education, employment and other services, Alcohol and other drug services.
- Maternity Choices acts as an umbrella organisation to bring together support groups and individuals for effective lobbying, information sharing, networking and support in maternity services. MC supports consumer and midwife participation at all levels of health policy planning, decision-making and service delivery.
- National Stroke Foundation
- Ovarian Cancer Australia
- See also local Australian groups in each state for health support groups and clubs
National Health & Disability Organisations
Search the directory of community organisations and events.
See how to add your listing here.