Posted 2 weeks ago by
Equal Opportunity Tasmania aims to foster a society free of discrimination, prejudice, bias and prohibited conduct by administering the Anti-Discrimination Act 1998(Tas)
Posted 2 weeks ago by
The Australian National Committee On Refugee Women, ANCORW, is a lobbying, advocacy and research group which works with and for refugee women and their families in order to bring about change in the refugee system...
Find out how to be listed here
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Australian National Committee on Refugee Women – (ANCORW Coop. Ltd)
- Australian Women's Health Network – A community based, non-profit, consultative organisation that provides a national voice on women's health issues.
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Centre for Leadership for Women – Aims to empower women to recognise their own potential to be leaders in a work and/or personal context.
- Country Women's Association of Australia
- EMILY's List Australia – A national organisation aimed at getting more progressive Labor women elected to Parliament.
- Maternity Choices – An umbrella organisation to bring together support groups and individuals for effective lobbying, information sharing, networking and support in maternity services.
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Council of Single Mothers and their Children Inc
- National Council of Women of Australia – Seeks to raise the awareness of the rights and responsibilities of women and to encourage the participation of women in community life.
- The Penguin Club – Public speaking training for women.
- UN Women Australia (formerly UNIFEM Australia) is the National Committee for UN Women in Australia and is one of 18 National Committees globally.
- Women's Electoral Lobby Australia – Seeks to change social attitudes and practices which discriminate against women and to protect the rights of Australian women.
- Women's International League For Peace And Freedom (WILPF) – Lobbies for women's issues and the pursuit of peace, justice and human rights.
- Women With Disabilities Australia – Advocacy group for Australian Women with Disabilities
- YWCA Australia – Network of women advancing social justice and creating opportunities and services for the development of women and their families. YWCA also has State Branches.