Posted 2 months ago by
The Australian National Committee On Refugee Women, ANCORW, is a lobbying, advocacy and research group which works with and for refugee women and their families in order to bring about change in the refugee system...
Posted 2 months ago by
Equal Opportunity Tasmania aims to foster a society free of discrimination, prejudice, bias and prohibited conduct by administering the Anti-Discrimination Act 1998(Tas)
Find out how to be listed here
- Australian Breastfeeding Association
- Australian National Committee on Refugee Women – (ANCORW Coop. Ltd)
- Australian Women's Health Network – A community based, non-profit, consultative organisation that provides a national voice on women's health issues.
- Breast Cancer Network Australia
- Centre for Leadership for Women – Aims to empower women to recognise their own potential to be leaders in a work and/or personal context.
- Country Women's Association of Australia
- EMILY's List Australia – A national organisation aimed at getting more progressive Labor women elected to Parliament.
- Maternity Choices – An umbrella organisation to bring together support groups and individuals for effective lobbying, information sharing, networking and support in maternity services.
- National Association of Women in Construction
- National Council of Single Mothers and their Children Inc
- National Council of Women of Australia – Seeks to raise the awareness of the rights and responsibilities of women and to encourage the participation of women in community life.
- The Penguin Club – Public speaking training for women.
- UN Women Australia (formerly UNIFEM Australia) is the National Committee for UN Women in Australia and is one of 18 National Committees globally.
- Women's Electoral Lobby Australia – Seeks to change social attitudes and practices which discriminate against women and to protect the rights of Australian women.
- Women's International League For Peace And Freedom (WILPF) – Lobbies for women's issues and the pursuit of peace, justice and human rights.
- Women With Disabilities Australia – Advocacy group for Australian Women with Disabilities
- YWCA Australia – Network of women advancing social justice and creating opportunities and services for the development of women and their families. YWCA also has State Branches.