Children are back at school, this is the last month of summer, and is often the hottest month of all – or maybe we’re just fed up with the heat.
February 2018 Events in Brisbane & Queensland
- Chinese New Year (For Chinese New Year party and costume ideas see ThemesForParties: Oriental).
- 6 February (Tuesday) 2018 – New Zealand (Waitangi) Day Celebrations – Waitangi Day is New Zealand’s annual celebration of the signing of the Waitangi Treaty.
- 4 February (Wednesday) 2018 – Valentine’s Day – see Valentine’s Day gift ideas.
- 14 February (Wednesday) 2018 – V-Day – A global movement to stop violence against women and girls.
February Events from the forum
These events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- History: A few of my favourite things' - by AbbeyMuseum
‘A Few of my Favourite Things’ by Jan Nargar This presentation will take place on February 24th 2018, the first of the series in the Friends of...
- Sport Sign-up Day: The NAB AFL Auskick Playground - by matthewslodgey
Bring the family along for a night of FREE footy fun! Awesome kids activities, music, giveaways and signings with some Brisbane Lions superstars. ...
- Show / Expo: Valentines Day Dinner Dance - by Aspley Mem Bowls Club
You are cordially invited to the Aspley Memorial Bowls Club On Wednesday 14th February 2018 at 6pm to 10:30 pm Image:...