Springtime means Toowoomba's famous annual Carnival of Flowers festival showcasing spectacular gardens, country touring, live music and local food & wine, plus much more. And there's Father's day, school holidays and pirates!
September 2019 Events in Brisbane and Queensland
- 1 September (Sunday) 2019 – Father’s Day – (See Father’s Day Gift ideas here or local experience gift vouchers for ideas)
- 3 September (Tuesday) 2019 – Australian National Flag Day – The Australian Flag was first raised on this day in 1901.
- 19 September (Thursday) 2019 – Talk Like a Pirate Day – See the International Talk Like a Pirate Day website for tips on pirate-speak. (If you’re planning an event, click here for Pirate Party Ideas.)
- 20 September (Friday) 2019 – Last day of School Term 3 – (See AU school holidays.)
- 29 September (Sunday) 2019 – National Police Remembrance Day – Held annually on 29 September, the day provides an opportunity for serving and retired police members, their families and the public to honour the memory of officers who have given their lives in the line of duty.
September Events from the forumThese events are in the order that they have been posted - not in date order.
- Art / Film Festival: Swell Sculpture Festival at Currumbin Beach - by BCL Editor
Swell Sculpture Festival at Currumbin Beach Experience sculptures built by artists from Australia and abroad at the annual Swell Sculpture Festival...
- Marathon / Fun Run / Walk: The Great Noosa Trail Walk - by Firefly
The Great Noosa Trail Walk is an annual 3-day journey through the natural and cultural landscape of the Noosa hinterland known as Noosa Country. ...
- Festival: Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers - by BCL Editor
Toowoomba famous annual festival showcasing spectacular gardens, country touring, live music and local food & wine, plus much more. See the website...