Yeerongpilly is a suburb on the south-side of Brisbane, approximately 8km south of the CBD. It is located near major amenities including the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Fairfield Garden Shopping Centre and primary and secondary schools in the neighbouring suburb of Yeronga. It is on the suburban rail line.
Yeerongpilly Services, Things to Do
- Yeerongpilly Picnic areas:
- Gow St Picnic Area, Moorooka Lions Bicent. Picnic Grnd Park, Albemarle St
- Allawah St Picnic Area, Allawah Street Park, Allawah St
- Yeerongpilly Playgrounds:
- Allawah St Playground, Allawah Street Park, Allawah St
- Gow St Playground, Moorooka Lions Bicent. Picnic Grnd Park, Albemarle St
Yeerongpilly School & Community Links
- The postcode of Yeerongpilly is 4105
- The Brisbane Golf Club, Tennyson Memorial Avenue, Yeerongpilly
- Local Council – Yeerongpilly is a part of the Brisbane City Council.
- State Government – The Queensland Electoral District of Yeerongpilly.
- Federal Government – Yeerongpilly is represented in the Federal electorate of Moreton.