Canberra & ACT Women’s Groups
- ACT Office for Women – Aims to provide advice and strategic direction to the Minister for Women on issues affecting females in the ACT, and to improve the status of women.
- The Brindabella Women’s Group is a self run community group that offers support and a social, creative outlet for women with young children, in a friendly, relaxed environment. Activities include belly dancing, beading, tai chi and discussions on parenting, relationships and women’s wellbeing. Childcare is provided.
- Chamber of Women in Business Canberra
- Girls On The Move – Female Motorcycle Club
- Radiance Dance Troupe – A free, community-based dance theatre project which aims to include women of all abilities.
- Women’s Centre for Health Matters (ACT)
- Women’s Information and Referral Service (WIRC)
- YWCA Canberra