Alcohol and Drugs – Information and Rehabilitation
- Quit Smoking
- Australian Drug Information Network links to an extensive range of information about alcohol and other drugs.
- Directions ACT – strives to reduce harms associated with alcohol and/or other drugs by providing information and education, clean injecting equipment, practical health interventions, counselling, referral and support and detoxification services.
- Drug Arm
- Family Drug Support was formed after its founder Tony Trimingham lost his son to a heroin overdose. This site contains up to date information on all aspects of illicit drug and alcohol use relative to the families of drug users.
- The Salvation Army – Drug, alcohol and gambling support and services.
- THE ORANGE PAPERS One Man’s Analysis of Alcoholics Anonymous and Substance Misuse Recovery Programs, and Real Recovery. Site includes a forum.