Health Resources and information Canberra ACT
- A.C.T Hepatitis C Council The Treatment Support Program is a counselling service for people undergoing and/or seeking treatment for Hepatitis C.
- ACT Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Society Inc – Provides support, information and advocacy for people affected by Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) / Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) and/or Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) in the Canberra region.
- AIDS Action Council of the ATC
- Autism Australia ACT
- RSI & Overuse Injury Association of the ACT
- Diabetes ACT
- HealthInsite Government web site with a wide range of up-to-date and quality assured information on important health topics such as diabetes, cancer, mental health and asthma.
- The Mental Health Foundation (ACT) is a non government agency, established in 1984, with an innovative approach to the delivery of high quality services for people with a mental illness, an involvement in mental health promotion at the community level, and a strong commitment to effective consumer participation in all of its activities.